COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
“Responsible gambling in a regulated environment is when consumers have informed choices and can exercise a rational and sensible choice based on their circumstances. It means a shared responsibility with collective action by the gambling industry, government, individuals and communities.
The Sub-Branch commits to this policy as part of its commitment to the care of its members and the community”.
A copy of our Code, including in major community languages, is available at the Cashier’s Station upon request.
- Visit Moneysmart – Responsible Gambling
- Visit Getting Help / Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
- Visit Gambler’s Help – Take Control of your Gambling
- Visit https://www.keno.com.au/responsible-gambling/governance
- Visit TAB Code of Conduct
Kyneton RSL Code of Conduct
View and download the Code of Conduct here. Translations are available in multiple languages.