Here at the Kyneton RSL we are open 7 days a week for both lunch & dinner. Comprising of 100 seated indoor dining, sports bar/TAB and 28 gaming machines. We strive to meet our core values and mission statement as part of the RSL network to ensure our members needs are achieved each and every time. We work hard to maintain an approachable and friendly atmosphere where everyone has a voice and you are encouraged to be an active member of the team. 5 weeks of annual leave is offered as a part of this role. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please call (03) 5422 6735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & experience
- Current RSA, RSG, Victorian Gaming Licence & TAB Accreditation
- 2 Years gaming experience
- Have a passion for the industry and desire to grow in your career
- Have a sound understanding of workplace health and safety standards
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Tasks & responsibilities
- Reporting to the General Manager and Duty Manager you will be responsible for the day to day supervision of a gaming room with 28 machines, Sports Bar/TAB and 100 seated bistro
- Maintain compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Clearance & reconciliation
- Training & development of junior team members
Front of house staff
We are looking for enthusiastic persons to join our team.
We are offering casual positions with an array of shifts including nights, days & weekends.
Front of house staff will need:
– A current RSA certificate
– Have coffee, food and wine experience
– Passion for excellence
– Excellent communication skills
– Flexibility with shifts including nights and weekends
If that sounds like you please submit your application via email to email@example.com or contact Rebecca on 0354226735
It’s all about having a balanced lifestyle – where else could you be within minutes from work, world class events, cute and cuddly wildlife, flexible working hours, a fun team to work with at a award winning RSL Club.
We offer careers in a diverse range of areas including food and beverage service and with approximately 30 employees. The Beersheba Bistro cater for groups and coach tours and truly appreciate visitors to the region, available for functions, conferences and a wide range of community activities.
We have a strong reputation for being a family-friendly, fully accessible, safe and value for money club. We are fortunate to be located in the heart of the beautiful township of Kyneton where visitors can experience the rich history; sightseeing, shopping, gardens, local fare and good old fashioned country hospitality.
We are looking for friendly, reliable and enthusiastic people who can demonstrate customer service excellence in a professional manner.
When you join the friendly team at the Kyneton RSL as an employee you will experience an exciting, enjoyable and professional environment where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Applications for Front of House positions or Chefs are welcome throughout the year.